Credit & Debit Cards
CARD SOLUTIONS THAT LET YOU SHOP YOUR WAY.
At White Eagle Credit Union, we offer the card options you need for your busy lifestyle. Choose from credit or debit cards — or purchase Visa® cards for gifts or traveling.
Visa® Credit Cards
White Eagle Credit Union Platinum or Classic Visa® cards offer low APRs and comprehensive fraud protection for added security.
- No annual fees
- No balance transfer fees
- 24/7 account monitoring and protection from unauthorized transactions
Visa® Debit Cards
Make purchases quickly and easily with our Instant Visa® Debit Card. Plus, you have access to a network of surcharge-free ATMs nationwide. White Eagle Credit Union debit cards are:
- Complimentary, with no annual fee or user fee at any White Eagle or network ATM. *
- Fast, easy and convenient. Use your debit card instead of writing checks. Your purchase will be automatically deducted from your checking account.
- Accepted at ATMs worldwide. Foreign transactions limited to Pin-based transactions only, any other transactions will be denied.
Get your debit card instantly at any White Eagle branch.
* For replacement cards there will be a $7.50 fee.
Visa® Gift Cards
Need a gift for a birthday, anniversary, graduation, promotion or simply to say thanks?
Our Visa Gift Cards come in colorful designs to celebrate any special event. These Visa Gift Cards can be used anyware Visa is accepted worldwide, including in-store, online and by phone. So they're more functional than a gift certificate and safer than cash.
- Minimum of $10 per load, with a maximum of $1,000 per card
- Initial card purchase requires $4 fee
CUMoney Visa TravelMoney Card
The perfect way to spend while you’re traveling, our CUMoney Visa® TravelMoney Cards. They come with built-in chip technology. These cards are not only more secure - they are also easy to use and are reloadable for your convenience.
- Minimum of $100 per load, with a maximum of $5,000 per card
- Unlimited reloads with a $2 fee
- Initial card purchase requires $5 fee
VISA Foreign Exchange/Currency Conversion
If you use your card for transactions in a currency other than U.S. dollars, the transaction will be converted to U.S. dollars, using either (i) a government-mandated rate or (ii) a wholesale market rate in effect the day before the transaction processing date, increased by one percent (1%). If the credit has a different processing date, the exchange rate of the credit can be greater or less than that of the original transaction. The currency rate on the day before the transaction processing date may differ from the rate in effect at the time of the transaction or on the date the transaction is posted to your account. You agree to accept the converted amount in U.S. dollars. This applies to all cards.