KEEP YOUR MONEY SAFE, AND WATCH IT GROW.
Putting a little money aside is always a smart move. And whether you’re saving up for a big family vacation, a comfortable retirement or just to have a bit in reserve for the unavoidable rainy day, we can help. Plus, when you open a Share Account at White Eagle, you’ll not only become a member, but also an owner. That’s why our Share Accounts earn dividends instead of interest — although the results are the same in helping your deposits grow.
The Share Account
- No fees
- Dividends on balances over $100 (see current rate)
- Dividends compounded daily and paid quarterly
- Savings are insured to $250,000 by NCUA
The Share Account requires a minimum $25 deposit to open.
A $15 closing fee will apply for accounts closed within the first six months.
The Term Share Account
- No fees
- Short-term accounts starting at six months
- Long-term accounts starting at 24 to 60 months
- Savings are insured to the maximum allowed by NCUA
- Penalties assessed for early withdrawals
Term Share Account requires a minimum $500 opening balance.
Children (12 and under) may open with a minimum $250 opening balance with select terms.
Golden Eagle Money Market
- $2,500 minimum to open account
- Dividends paid monthly based on tiered interest
- $5 service charge if balance falls below $2,500, which may reduce account earnings
- 6 free withdrawals/transfers, maximum of 3 checks per month
- $1 per transaction over the monthly maximum
Auxiliary Share Account
Save with a purpose.
With an Auxiliary Share Account, you can set funds aside for a down payment on a new home, an upcoming wedding — even that special vacation you’ve been dreaming about for years. With a separate account, you’ll be less likely to use the cash for anything else. And thanks to automatic transfers through online banking or payroll deduction, you’ll be surprised at how fast your savings can grow. So you can be prepared for whatever big event you have in mind.
$5 minimum opening balance; No fees;No minimum balance. Dividends paid on balances over $100; Dividends compounded daily, paid quarterly; Limit two accounts per share account.
NOTE: Variable rate accounts may change after the account is opened. Monthly statements do not include cancelled checks or copies of checks.